Sunday, February 8, 2009

From off to on.

So, yesterday I was informed (via an awesome package in the mail) that I have been accepted to Columbia College Chicago for the fall 2009 semester. I'm really happy about this, but due to the fact that I will never have enough money to go there, I am also quite depressed. This has been my dream since I was a kid. And now I can't take advantage of this amazing opportunity, because I'm too poor. Fuck my liiiife.

This is Columbia:
So I will probably end up attending University of Tampa in the fall. I got accepted there a long time ago, before I decided to take a break from being in school. I really don't want to stay in Tampa any longer though. This city has nothing for me. But I will be basically going to U.T. for free, because I got a shit-ton of scholarships from them. Ugh. This sucks.

This is the University of Tampa: 
(Yeah, it's pretty amazing, from an architectural point of view. It used to be a fancy hotel.)

1 comment:

Brockeim said...

Columbia is great. I was looking to take writing or art courses there. Why not just get a loan? If it is worth going to, make it happen.